- My name is Teodora. It comes from Greek and it means ‘gift from God’. So next time when we meet, feel blessed.
- I chose to study Journalism because I thought I like writing. In fact, it is a pain in the ass and it doesn’t let me sleep at nights. I have to cope with it.
- I can act very mature for my age, but you can reconsider this statement after you see me stealing a kid’s ice cream. When it comes to war, love and sweets, everything is possible.
- Sometimes I am lazy and anti-social. You can find me in my room, with my favourite minion socks and a book that I am struggling to finish.
- I have to admit that I have nice glasses, cat-shaped. Once I received a discount at the cinema only for wearing them. Someone told me that I look smarter. I am just blind without.
- Bon Jovi is my secret, eternal love. And Stephen King my inspiration.
- Most of the time, I am being sarcastic.
- I smile quite often.
- I believe that in the end, we are all stories.